Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mulligan

Remember I carved those stamps? No? Click here. Well, I was not satisfied with my Inara and Kaylee carves. Not because they were bad, but because the pictures I was using to carve were not the best. Especially the Kaylee one. I could not find a good Kaylee/Jewell picture to save my life. She was the last one I carved.


After much googling, and hunting, I think I found an Inara (Morena) picture I like, as well as a Kaylee one.

















What do you think of my do-overs?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't click the top stamped pic to see bigger. The bottom one I can.
Cool.

Kaaren said...

I don't know why Blogger loads some pics that let you click and some that don't.

Anonymous said...

Love the new Kaylee. It looks just like her!

Niki said...

very nice.