I was yelling at Jake to do something, and how it came out was pretty darned funny, if you just happened to walk in on the conversation half-way through. I decided to jot down random things said around the house, on a pad in the kitchen. See if you can figure out what the heck we were talking about, and I'll give the real answers in another post.
1) Me: "Jake? Find the banana!
2) Jake: "It's Chinkeling!"
3) Me: "I've got to get, your parent's anniversary, out of your hair.
4) Me: "Can you NOT play with Bubba's teeth?"
5) Me: "I'm gonna eat your meat, o.k.?" (That sounds REALLY not good!)
6) Me: "Stop running around the couch with Bubba's teeth!"
7) Jake: "Hey! I learned Gonorrhea's from Florida!"
8) David: "I got killed by soft toilet paper."