Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

mothers day


Know what's better than spending Mother's Day with your kids? Spending it with your kids AND your mom!





Mom's been here since Thursday night. She's been in the States for about 3 weeks now, and 2 of those weeks in south Florida with my sisters. They drove her up half way on I-95 and I drove down with the kids to pick her up.




Vicky, Mom & Me. Vicky holding Vixen Brenda, Mom, Me, Isabel, Jake holding Diva.





Friday was spent lounging about. I took mom to Michael's with me to find some cake making supplies (no luck), then to Wal-mart (no luck), then to Chick-Fil-A. We made a cake, check it out:






We're making a pony stable. Isabel's been bugging me to make this for months.






Mom's making the flowers.



The sponge is holding the pony heads in place until they dry.



Another pony head.


A very happy Isabel!

Saturday was spent at Flea World. Um, so ..yea. Moving on. We came back so Isabel could nap, and then we took mom to dinner at Chili's. We came home, and mom made me rice pudding! I love rice pudding! We had to go to the store and get supplies. We had a good night.

It's actually Sunday now, but not really yet. I need to go to bed and then enjoy our Mother's Day. Good Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a pony head !

sounds like fun. I wish we were all closer for this.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great mothers day. I LOVE the picture of you and your sis kissing mom. Awwwww.