Saturday, November 12, 2011

All County Choir 2011-2012

I forgot to post about Jacob's performance and the 2011-2012 Volusia All County Choir.  Remember the rehearsal?  Right.

The performance was on October 15, 2011.  Kids who auditioned and made it in from the entire county were there to perform. I was ready to record!  And then....the camera died.  I thought I had plugged it in, but we have these specific outlets that only work if the overhead light is on.  That is where I plugged the video camera in like a complete doofus.  :(  Fail.

Luckily for me, another mom filmed the performance.  It's not as clear as mine would have been, but beggars can't be choosers.

The high school conductor was Mr. Tesfa Wondemagegnehu, former Director of Choral activities at FSU and current Director of Choral Activities at Freedom High School.  Jacob said the kids all  loved this smiling man. You can see Jacob behind and then to the right of Mr. Wondemagegnehu is these videos.  It's fun, like "Where's Waldo."

 "Halleluia, Amen"


"I Dream a World"



"Sing a Mighty Song"


"Way Over in Beulah Lan"

No comments: