Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Food and the Fashion

Look Brenda and Vicky! I got Isabel Chihuahua duds.








We were invited over to one of my sister's houses for Thanksgiving. We turned her down. David really really wanted to cook a turkey this year. He loves cooking turkey. We invited some people, but due to work conflicts, they could not come, so it was a quiet family Thanksgiving. I slept til 10 a.m. (thank you David) while David prepared the turkey and put it in the oven. When I finally managed to drag myself out of bed, this is what the gang was doing.



















Playing Little Big Planet which we rented, which btw, is so cute!

















The turkey was in the oven. Beautiful.




















Jake had to be kept away from the stuffing. (Note....he's taller than the fridge.)


Then I got to work on the green bean casserole, sweet potatoes (that no one but I ate) and the rolls. The rolls. Check it out.
















What does that bag say? Ten. Ten rolls. Count them people. Grrrr. They were yummy though.
















David took the turkey out, made homemade gravy from the drippings, and I put the pie in the oven. Dinner was delicious.


And just because it's funny....





Friday we went to Downtown Disney because a) it's free and b) David had to work and we were bored. Isabel decided she wanted to look like "Minnie the Mouse" so she insisted I put the bow there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all really wanted to go.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAA