Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kaaren Can't.....

In my post about fixing the kids' bathroom sink, my buddy Kelli commented :

"I am totally impressed! There's nothing you can't do Kaaren. :)"


..which I thought was funny. So to dispel the perfectness of me, here are

5 Things Kaaren Can't Do

Super Kaaren


  1. Swim. (uh huh. Born on an island no less)
  2. Juggle. Not balls, bowling pins or even geese.
  3. Lose this damned baby weight from Isabel. *sigh* Moving on......
  4. French braid my own hair. Always wanted to, but 1/3 of the way through and my arms are in PAIN so I stop.
  5. A cartwheel. They look so cool. Never learned.

There you have it! What are your 5 things? Feel free to comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Niki said...

wow. I can't cartwheel either. I'll post my other deficiencies on my blog.

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE !

Five Things your Big Sis CAN NOT do:

1. Lose weight. (because I love food and I'm too lazy)

2. Keep a job. (because I am nuts)

3. Swim (I almost drowned with Tio Boro and he just laughed when I was a child)

4. Shut my mouth (I tend to say everything I feel)

5. Leave things out of place in my home(I have OCD. You move something one inch and I can tell and I put it back.........lmao)