Monday, October 6, 2008

Spongebob Cake

I....am stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.


A friend could not find a Spongebob cake for a birthday party this weekend. The boy having the party has had Spongebob as the theme for 3 years, so they've already seen them all. Talk about loyalty!


Stupid me says "Yea, I can make you one." Why am I stupid? She lives in Boston. How the heck am I going to get a cake to Boston?!?!? Then I panicked. Can I even make a Spongebob cake?!?!? Holy Moly, what have I done?!


I skipped my workout tonight, bad me, and I went to work on a practise cake.


Isabel...was beyond thrilled. She kept saying "You're a good baker" and "Where's your baker hat?" So cute.




Isabel holds a picture of what I'm going to make.








Mommy's little helper



Cake with icing, and yellow fondant.






I SEEEEE YOUUUU!

(At one point, I gave him a moustache, and evil eyebrows. It was fun.)



See, I'm really making it.



Squeeeee!!




This last picture was taken with my camera phone and sent to a bazillion people.....who I realized were probably ASLEEP! SORRY ALL!!


OK, so HOW DO I GET THIS TO BOSTON?! LOLOL.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cake. Thanks for sharing it with us (virtually, of course).

Blooming Flowers

Anonymous said...

OH WOW, me likey!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Tracie

Niki said...

That is Awesome!!!!