Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eclipse

eclipse Pictures, Images and Photos

I finished book three of the Twilight series about a week ago and sadly, I needed to go grab it again to do this review. I read all three books so fast together, that they're blurring. Not a lot happens until the last 50 pages or so. Mostly it's Edward being his usual overprotective, a little bit condescending self (still love him, but he's too protective over Bella, to the point of condescension) and Jacob still acting 16 in the body of a giant, the two of them fighting over Bella. Not really much of a fight. Not so much a Jacob fan.

The last 50 pages or so have the main action of the book and it ends fairly quickly, wrapping up one of the threads/villains from the last book. There's confessions of love for more than one person, a wedding proposal and acceptance and not much more I can remember. This book, again, feels like filler for the last one. So far, book 1 has been my favorite.

No comments: