Monday, September 1, 2008

Gilmore Girls Season 3






I forgot to mention that we finished season 3 of Gilmore Girls.

Rory is stupid (i.e. Dean)

Did anyone actually like Jess?

Poor Lorelai, watching Chris be the dad he wasn't with Rory (but really, it's not his fault. She pushed him away.)

Loved the 24 hour dance marathon, except it lead to the demise of Rory & Dean.

Not happy with Richard and his sneaky way of getting Rory an interview at Yale. A little warning??

Paris needs help. A lot. All the school scenes with those yuppie wanna-be's were annoying. Thank goodness she's graduating.

The Inn! The Inn - burned. Wahhhh! But I'm glad they finally get to buy The Dragonfly.

Emily Gilmore would make me want to jump off a cliff.

Sookie & Jackson preggers - Yay!

Dean's getting married? HUH? He's 18!

Graduation was great, but....how did Paris NOT get Salutatorian? I don't get that. How'd what's-his-name get it?
It was fun but for Pete's Sake, when are Luke & Lorelai hooking up? I KNOW they do - I saw some episodes when they were running live.

No comments: