Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Singing

I had a great Christmas & have sooo many things to post, but for now, let me post some Christmas concert music.

I missed Jacob's year-end concert, as I was in Panama.  Luckily for me, Jacob has a good friend, Lauren, who not only video taped it for me, she watched Isabel that night too, since David had to work and we could not leave Isabel at home or in the audience by herself.  So thank you Lauren!!

Jacob's in a bazillion choirs at school, so it's hard to keep up.

This first video is a mix of two choirs:  The all girl "Bellisima" and the all boy "Teal Sound" groups.  It's a mash-up of "Jingle Bell Rock" and "Sleigh Ride."  And just so you know, Jacob and his teacher wrote the ending music to make it all go together.  :)   He's the handsome one wearing a green tie, second from the right, in case you don't know.



And here are a couple more songs.



Merry Christmas!!

No comments: