Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring Letterboxing

The last time we letterboxed successfully was in January. We attempted another time, but found everything either under water or missing. Very disheartening.

Saturday morning was the Florida Letterboxing group's Spring Gather in St. Cloud, FL. I intended to go with Isabel, and leave the boys at home, but when Isabel woke up sounding like one of Marge Simpson's sisters, I opted to let her stay home. It was just me, all day long. Which is actually a plus. No one to say they were bored, or hot, or whatever. I got to 'box all day and got 9 finds.


Lundy and Vickster, Three Hearts and Grizzly Adam




Siamese (standing), Moira, Grizzly Adam, and across the bench, Retrogreekgirl.




Moira, Siamese and Old Hounder.




The ladybug cake I made gets her heiney cut off.





Me, ThreeHearts (Kim) and Sits & Knits (Dawn)



Hunting for Tuppy!

Adam, Dee and Dawn. Getting the last box of the day.
I left the house at 9 a.m. and returned at 5 p.m. It was a fun day with friends. Can't wait to see the pictures everyone else took.

No comments: