Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break 2009!

We arrived this morning at 2:30 a.m. from our fantastic Spring Break '09. Right now, the bags have been unpacked and stored away, the third load of laundry is washing and we are still in our pajamas, the lot of us.


I took Friday the 3rd off, thinking the kids had it off too. David then corrects my misread. The kids' school calendar says "Friday April 3: Spring Break Begins....at the end of the day." Doh!


While the kids were at school, I did laundry, created a checklist of things to bring and packed myself and Isabel. Once Jacob got home, he packed his bags and we were on our way around 4:30 p.m. heading north on I-95 to Charleston, South Carolina.


I'm not really counting this as day 1, as we did not really do anything but drive to the La Quinta Inn right on the water in Charleston (good job, Honey, picking the hotel. It was terrific).


We arrived in Charleston, SC after midnight, checked in to our room and went to bed, ready for the next day.

No comments: