Monday, March 3, 2008

I Love Everybody (and Other Atrocious Lies)

I Love Everybody and Other Atrocious Lies

Ah, Laurie. You are so quirky and funny. We would be friends if we met....and I didn't have kids....or a 9-5 job....and hated cooking...and was a drinker. Anyway, YES, we would be friends.

I am GLAD that your book went to NUMBER ONE right as your loser newspaper was about to fire you. So glad you quit and could shove it in their noses.

This is another book of small "clips" of her life. Her QVC-addicted mom, her "Lifetime Television" addicted Grandma, her homeless karate-chopping tree trimming guy, her nephews and trips to Disney and stealing imaginary apples. Insane bosses with multiple personalities, twins crafted by God himself out of gold and fluffy goodness, who get her column pulled *right* as she makes it big with her first book.

It was fast, fun and I'm glad that this "Idiot Girl" is making it.

No comments: