Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Crafty Gal

Isabel was discussing Valentine's Day Sunday and I asked her if she wanted to make her own cards or go to the store and get them.  She said she wanted to make them herself.  That's my girl.

We had some doilies left from last year and got to work with rubber stamps, ink, 3D stickers and flowers with brads.

Don't judge my top! I'm still in my pajamas!

Isabel stamped the kids' names onto the fronts of the folded doilies.

Then we stamped a heart under the names.

On the inside, she wrote either "Happy Valentine's Day" or
"I wish you very good luck!" and attached either a 3-D
 flower sticker or silk flowers attached to the cards with flower brads
Yay!  Homemade Valentine's Day cards.  Got to love them.

I hope that your day with your loved ones was a good one.  Cherish them.