Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Unicycle Juggling

This was probably by far the oddest/funniest thing of this Panama visit. As we were driving from an appointment, we were stopped at a red light. Suddenly, a man walks from the sidewalk with a unicycle and pins. I look at my co-worker and say "I wonder where he's going?"

There. He was going right there, at the traffic light to do his act.

I *had* to give him a buck. My co-worker rolled his eyes as he saw me reaching for my dollar. Come on though, look at him.




It's one dollar. My co-worker probably thought I was encouraging this sort of behavior. I probably was, but you have to admit, it was pretty interesting to see.

2 comments:

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

haha! I would have caved, too :-)

Niki said...

I would ALWAYS encourage that type of behavior.