Monday, August 16, 2010

Epbot Stamp Carve

I've been following Jen's (of Cake Wrecks fame) new blog, Epbot. (If you follow CW, you might understand the title.)

Earlier she asked people to share their geeky crafts, so I sent her an e-mail showing her my rubber stamp carves a-la-Whedon. (Click the Joss Mania label and you can see some of them there.) She was very kind to reply to my e-mail and say my carvings were cool. :)

Last night, while watching "Being Human" series 1 (because they're not "seasons," they're "series" in England) I carved a little something.

My lines could be better, but I think it's cute. I am hoping to gift it to her (I promise Jen, I am not a crazy stalkery person. O.k., not stalkery.)


(UGH! I don't know why you can't click on the pictures to make them bigger! I didn't do anything different when I uploaded them. Grrr, Arrgh.)

1 comment:

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

She's right...your carvings are cool! :-)

(nope, the pic enlargement isn't working - drat.)