Saturday, November 30, 2013

2013 Buffyfest Whedonverse Ornament Swap!

It's that time again!  The 6th annual Buffyfest Whedonverse Ornament Swap!

Click the Buffyfest Ornament Swap link on the right side bar or in the tags below this post to see some of the cool ornaments I have received and created to give in the 5 years I have taken part in the swap.

This year, as usual, I did the "What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?" dance of panic.  I searched on the internet for crafts made with paper because I had a few duplicate copies of Buffy season 8 comics and I wanted to incorporate the pages into my ornaments.  I came across this very simple tutorial.  Simple, but a bit time-consuming, so I did them while watching "Castle."














These ornaments were sent off to California, Illinois, and even Canada.  Six of us in the group, so I had to create five ornaments for the other participants.  Can't wait to see what I get!

1 comment:

Amanda from Seattle said...

So clever, they look gorgeous. Some lucky Buffy fans!!!