Friday, January 4, 2013

The Loot

BEHOLD.....Ze loot.

Photobucket


Not pictured: Two $25 gift cards to Michael's Arts & Crafts, a box of gourmet English muffins from an aunt & uncle as a family gift,  money from my mom and LOTS of money from my mother-in-law!


From my nephew and his girlfriend, who were over for Christmas: Photobucket
Book 3 of the Buffy Season 8 hardcover edition.  (He got me books 1 and 2 already earlier in the year.)

The Book of Spells Wonderbook/Move Bundle!!!  LOVE!   (this was a joint gift for Isabel and me.)

A desk Nintendo calendar.

Buffy, the Making of the Slayer.  This book...is awesome.  Let me show you something.



Photobucket

It contains a hard cover book PLUS  a folder containing paper goodness from various episodes throughout its 7 year history.


Photobucket

I was pretty much Ga-Ga when I saw this inside the envelope.


Photobucket
Why yes, that IS the shadowcaster from season 7's "Get It Done."


Photobucket

J.K. Rowling's "The Casual Vacancy" from my bff Kelli.

A linen cloth from Grandma GG (along with some candies and cookies mailed and already eaten earlier as a family gift. Thanks Grandma GG!).

"Just Dance 4 for the Wii from the kids, a candle ornament from Isabel, a big candle from David (and one each $25 Michael's card from each of the kids.)

AND


Photobucket

Footie Pajamas from David. :)

Loving my loot!

1 comment:

Kellis said...

Can't wait to hear what you think about casual vacancy. The reviews are so mixed, I don't want to buy the book yet!