Saturday, September 27, 2014

Busy September


We had a busy September.

I took my first flight EVER with my husband.


Our house


St. Augustine and the Fort, Castillo de San Marcos

Then the very next day, David flew us north to surprise relatives (I already blogged about it.)








We celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary with a lovely dinner at Ruth's Chris.

Rehearsal dinner 12 years ago

Proud to say I am 45.





My gal and I went to Cirque du Soleil's traveling show, Verekai, with tickets I won off the radio.





After that, I carved a stamp for a friend of a friend,


and got completely spoiled by my oldest nephew and his fiancee when they spent the weekend at our place.

Early Birthday gifts from my nephew Jonathan and his fiancee Jessica.

On my actual birthday, we all had the evening off in the middle of the week, and went out for a fun family dinner.





(He did that face on purpose, the goof.)


We even went shopping for a Halloween costume for our gal already!


Hmm. I think her throat is "horse."



Peanut butter & jelly smoothies

Costume sneak peek

I can't remember a more fun September.  


1 comment:

Niki said...

Dang girl, you look GOOD for 45!
Happy Belated...