Saturday, July 17, 2010

Whedonverse Clue: The Suspects

Back in May, I posted about a Whedonverse Clue game that I would be playing on-line with several other letterboxing carvers. We would each chose a suspect, location or weapon, carve a stamp, and make 24 LTC's (Letterbox Trading Cards. Like ATC's.)


To follow are the suspects. One note: Every single owner of these carves and cards attached gave me permission to post their works, because they are awesomely nice. Thanks guys and gals, for letting me post your amazing work! I enjoy spreading my Whedon geek love around and am grateful for your letting me post these!


I took both photos and scans of each of them, because sometimes the scans just did not do them justice. Our suspects were: Echo, Giles, Illyria, Drusilla, Inara, Jayne, Dr. Horrible and Numfar of the Deathwok Clan.


These images were hand-carved, people! We carved an image, inked them up and stamped our trading cards and decorated them.


Click on the pictures to make them bigger and to see who carved what.








The Dr. Horrible/Evil League of Evil one was a pop-up card.



All the details on these are fantastic! All of them!

Stay tuned for the next postings of Whedonverse Clue: Locations and Whedonverse Clue: Weapons, plus see who the victim was, and who dunnit!

1 comment:

Big sis said...

Love the Dr. One