Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Daily Stuff Update

So, Jake is healing nicely. We're hoping by his appointment on the 26th, we'll return his wound vac and be done with it.


Life's still weird, but we're seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, thank God.


Here's a mini-update on what's been going on.


There was some painting going on.



A little bit of Fancy Nancy-ing...






We prepared for our youngest sister's baby shower by making her some cookies. Check out this cuteness! My sister Brenda did all the faces.







We drove over two hours on Sunday to make it to her baby shower. OF COURSE we were there on time, because unlike most Hispanics, I am on time! I even said in front of a group of women who brushed off the lateness as being a Hispanic thing: "No, I'm sorry, but that's no excuse! You leave early and make time." (It's just so disrespectful to everyone's time and planning. It's a running theme with me. There's a party, a time is set, I get there on time, and guess what? I'm helping decorate and set up because NO ONE is there. Sometimes, not even the people hosting the party! I swear. Happened to me with a co-worker and family. The co-worker throwing the party was not there yet at the time on the invitation! They arrived 15 minutes late and I'm hanging streamers. OK, off topic. Letting it go. Breathe. LOL)




My step-mom Nellie, me, my preggo sister Lissette, my sisters Brenda and Jany. (Only missing one, Vicky, who was not there.)





Lissette's first child, Lyric and Isabel. Cousins ♥



Lyric, John and Lissette and baby makes 4.



Also, on 04/19/10, my brother-in-law Kevin (David's brother) and his wife Heather welcomed their first daughter, Kaitlyn Rose. I can't wait to meet her!!

1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

Glad things are going well for you! Love all the pics, too! :o)