Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ho Ho Bowl

It's that time again.  Time for the annual Company Christmas Party.

Now the "company" says "Holiday Party" but me being stubborn, I say "Christmas Party" on our local group's invitations.  Don't like it?  Then YOU plan it.  I'm planning it, it's a Christmas Party.

Where to this year?  Splitsville at Downtown Disney in Orlando.


I've been wanting to try this out and everyone was game to go, even though they'd have to pay some out-of-pocket, because this blew our budget out of the water.

Splitsville has casual dining and bowling lanes on two floors.  We were placed upstairs, Yay!




We had appetizers, dinner and lots of fun bowling.


David said "Act casual!"

My blingy light earrings.



I had sent an email out to all the wives and co-workers; "Who wants to have an Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest?"    Five daring souls showed up ready to win.





The winner of the $25 Starbucks Gift Card!


We had a blast!


Bunny-ears Photo Bombed by Disney Security








No comments: