Saturday, December 6, 2014

2014 Buffyfest Ornament Swap!

It's that time again!  The 7th Annual Buffyfest Ornament Swap!  I've taken part in 6 of the 7 years; missed year one.

Every year, you make an ornaments based on the Whedonverse and get put into a group where you exchange them.  The ornaments can be from Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Cabin in the Woods, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog, The Avengers, Much Ado About Nothing...pretty much anything that Joss has touched.

If you want to see my past posts showing what I have done and received, click here.

This year, I went with fuse beads (like the Perler brand.)  Isabel is constantly having me iron her fuse bead creations and I thought, "Oooh, can I find patterns online?"

Yes, yes, I could.  I went with characters from "The Avengers."



Loki, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and The Hulk.

These were randomly sent to the other 5 participants in my group.  Can't wait to see what I get and to see how they like mine.