Friday, November 23, 2012

Sangivi

I hope your Thanksgiving was as good as ours.  We enjoyed our time with two of the 4 sisters, our dad, one brother-in-law and one niece.

There was a good amount of food and an INSANE amount of desserts.  I made a carrot cake, pumpkin pie, potato chip cookies and cake pops.

(Pie not shown.  Was cooling still.)

My brother-in-law was craving pecan pie.  My sister was texting me as they drove up and I told her I had everything I needed for the pie except for the pecans.  They stopped and purchased some and while the turkey finished cooking, I made a pecan pie.

Dad arrived with three tres leche cakes.  Tres Tres Leche.  We were sweeted out!


These are potato chip cookies.  There are potato chips in the batter.
They are AWESOME.  I made that JOY cookie too. 

The chef carves the turkey

Brenda brought roasted pork and "arroz con gandules,"
a Puerto Rican rice dish.

We enjoyed our turkey, roast pork, stuffing, rice, green bean casserole, candied yams and rolls.


*EYE ROLL*

Little Miss Ava was napping and pulled her hair ties out.  Check it out.



We then sat down to watch Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring.  If you know Vicky, you know this is a miracle.  




Meanwhile, Brenda and Isabel did each other's hair. 





We had a Happy Sangivi!

No comments: