Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weight Loss: Months 3 & 4

Months 3 & 4 were mid-November through mid-January.  (I started in the middle of a month). We're talking Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.  Lord Help Me!

Let's recap months 1 & 2:


Month 1 = 11 lb. loss
Month 2 = 4.6 lb. loss.

Two month weight loss total = 15.6 pounds.

Month 3 = 2.6 pounds lost.  (this included Thanksgiving, so I was happy.)

Three month weight loss = 18.2 pounds woo hoo!!!

Then came month 4. Christmas and New Years and two weeks after.  OY!  The first two weeks I gained, then the next two weeks I lost that gain.

Month 4 = 0.2 pound gain.  BUMMER!  But I was expecting a huge gain during the holiday months and I actually lost 2.4 pounds from Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Total for 4 months:  18.0 pounds lost.  


1 comment:

Niki said...

keep it up; you rock