Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Voted

I am proud to say I voted.

You can't please all the people all the time.

When a Democrat wins, people say that a liberal loon won.
When a Republican wins, people call them self-serving thugs.

(I'm quoting grown people on Facebook.)

It's sad how polarized we are.

You won't convince me by yelling at me. I won't convince you by yelling at you. Really. Have you ever been swayed to the "other" parties views?

You vote what you know and believe, and that's that.

I am happy with the wins I wanted and saddened at the ones who I wanted to win but lost. You don't see me calling people names.

Act your age. Treat each other with respect.


1 comment:

Liz Henderson (Hendel D'bu) said...

I agree wholeheartedly. We all have a right to our opinion, at least the last time I checked. :-)