Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Time with the Fairy God Person.

I've been wanting this for years. It's been on our "I Reeeeeeally Want" list on the fridge since 2011. (We have a list stuck to the side of the fridge for us tho write, throughout the year, things that we decide we want.  This way, when birthdays, anniversaries or Christmases come around, we have an idea.  So like I said, on the "list" since 2011.)

FGP has heard me mention my want of this item for several years. It was just too expensive and I never in a million years expected FGP to get it.  I figured I'd just start collecting one by one until I got all 7.   This year, FGP asked what was on my list & I mentioned nail polishes, some movies, gift cards and this gift that I still have not gotten because I would never allow David to spend so much $$ on me.

FGP went and bought it for me. I about passed out.

What the heck am I talking about?

Click to make bigger!




WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already listened to these 2 times each; from the library.  Fairy God Person could not understand why I would want to listen to them again and again, but got them all over me anyway! Ninety nine discs!

You have NO idea how excited I am!

No comments: