Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Baby, Oh Baby!

My younger sister is having a baby.

Miss "Never EVER Never EVER" is having a baby girl!!

I made her cake for Shower # 1 (of course I made the cake.)  


Ta Da!  


This below is my Diva-Sister, Vicky.


Gorgeous, I know.   
We drove down to Jupiter for her baby shower, hosted by her sister-in-law and mother-in-law.  It was a nice time, especially since we didn't have to play silly shower games!  Yay!  Vicky HATES baby showers and baby shower games.  :)  Here are some pictures of the party.  




The happy daddy-to-be Damian, with our step-mom Nellie and sister Lissette.

Vicky, Lissette and I.  I being the normal one. 





Sisters.  Brenda, Vicky, Lissette and me.  Just missing Jany. 

Time for cake!
We can't wait to meet baby Ava in July!

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

Loved it. Especially no silly games. It was fancy and the cake or kake was a Hit!