Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SPRING BREAK! Fair Gals

The fair's in town, the fair's in town! Just in time for Spring Break.

Isabel and I headed over Tuesday afternoon for some fun.

About to ride on the Sky Flyer with me.

On the huge ferris wheel

After a couple of hours of mini-coasters, jumbo slides, haunted houses, fun houses, etc., Jacob showed up to join in the fun. Remember, he still had classes - nee ner nee ner.


Barf!  I opted OUT of this one.
Can you see the 2 of them in there?


Isabel and Jacob "hang gliding" on the Cliff Hanger

Again, no thanks. There they are.

We also did the barftastic Fireball 2000.  The link will take you to someone's picture of it on Flickr.  I was on it, so no pictures.  Holy gross.  The older I get, the less I can tolerate fair rides!

Now Fair food, on the other hand,...nope, same thing.  Can't tolerate it much either.  I enjoyed eating this here funnel cake and that corn dog later, but MAN did I feel gross at the end of the night.  




Isabel and I were there for about 4 hours.  It was chilly but super fun.

No comments: